Love thy neighbours
Want us to visit your apartment for an exclusive drive covering Ownership Certificate, Microchipping, Vet General Check-up, Ear Cleaning, Nail Clipping & Dog Grooming?
Register below & avail all these services at attractive group pricing
Why Do You Need Pet ownership Certificate?
Pawspace in collaboration with INKC offers an Ownership Registration Certificate for your pet that will establish the Ownership details along with the Breed and Lineage details of your pet.
What’s more, an INKC registration will help to establish the ownership of your pet all over the world, not just in Bangalore.
How Pet Ownership certification works with Pawspace?
At PawSpace we will help pet owners navigate the business of getting a Dog ownership certificate from the comfort of your home
Benefits of getting a pet ownership certificate
- Getting a Dog Ownership certificate will help to establish the ownership of your pet by microchipping your pet and registering your pet with INKC.
- Getting an ownership certificate for your dog will help you in case your pet goes missing, also to get Dog Insurance and international relocation of pets will need mandatory microchipping.
Pointers to keep in mind while getting dog ownership certificate
- Dogs, especially if they are purebred, have to be registered to maintain pedigree.
- Dogs must be named as per ruled laid out by INKC
- A dog with both parents unregistered cannot be registered and cannot be referred to as a pedigree dog.
- In case of false particulars or misdemeanours, the dog registration can be cancelled or suspended.
Certification from INKC
Have a special request or concerns,
just call us with your requirements!
Call us @ +91 88106 51375
Frequently Asked Questions.
Pet registration is mandatory to ensure that your pet is protected, vaccinated and well cared for. Registration is also important as the funds from registration go towards animal welfare and protection of strays in the country. If you register your dog you can claim the pedigree of the animal, avoid litigation in case of dog bite and transfer ownership easily.
Pawspace is a specialist in all things pet related, Pet registration is our latest offering to make things easier for pet parents. We’ve done the hard work of doing all the research and the paperwork for you. Choose Pawspace and you can get your dog registered with INKC ownership certificate from the comfort of your home.
The registration costs for your dog depends on when you choose to get the pet registered. If the pet is registered before 60 days of birth the fee can be considerably cheaper than if registered later. You can also choose to register a litter of pups together as well.
To get an exact quote for your pet, call us on +91 88106 51375.
Yes, dogs will be microchipped during pet ownership registration.
No, health concerns arise due to microchipping. During the insertion there may be little soreness and in rare cases bleeding for a very short while.
No, microchipping of your dog doesn’t enable GPS tracking.
Once inserted it will be active/work till the lifetime of the Dog.
No vet visit needed. Pawspace vet will come to your home for microchipping of the pet.
Total duration to get the license and ownership certificate is 14 to 15 working days.