- Making sure the pet is fed on time, and according to pet owners’ special instructions (including administering medication)
- Identifying any behavioral concerns, conveying them to customers and finding solutions for the same.
- Playing with the dog, which includes walks, to encourage mental and physical stimulation.
- Maintaining cleanliness of surroundings when walking the dog.
- Providing regular updates to the owners – via telephone, videos and photos.
- Promptly notifying the owners of any mishaps such as injuries.
- Taking care of the pet as per PawSpace standards and customer’s requirements.